- USE COMMON SENSE AND COURTESY, REMEMBER YOU ARE A GUEST. PLEASE RESPECT AND PROTECT OUR PROPERTY. BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER GUESTS.
- ALL SITES MUST HAVE AN RV ON IT, we do not allow tents or vehicles only on sites. Tents have an addition fee per approval. If approved, you are allowed 1 standard size tent per site for an additional fee.
- Each reservation is allowed 2 registered vehicles, no more!
- If you did not bring it in, it does not belong to you, this includes wood.
- Gate passes are vehicle specific and not to be passed on, badging another vehicle in or allowing a car to piggyback in. THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE
- We are an RV park on the lake, with that we do have bugs, bees, snakes, turkey, deer and many more. These are not the parks responsibility to take care of, its nature. Please prepare accordingly
- No Blocking the roads or parking on the grass at anytime
- Do not walk through another guest’s site
- No ground fires are permitted at any time.
- All trash must in a bag. Do Not leave trash out overnight even if trash barrels are full.
- Quite time is from 10 pm to 8 am. NO OUTDOOR MUSIC AFTER 10 pm
- NO PETS OR SMOKING ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE CABINS (A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged to your card if you do not follow this rule no exceptions)
- RV Site Pets must be on a leash, picked up after and not left unattended at all times. Non-Aggressive breeds allows
- Check-in 2pm/ Check out at 12 pm
- NO ATV, UTV, XTV or dirt bikes or swimming pools Allowed
- No cooking in or on decks of the cabins, must be done off the porch
- Linens are not provided in the cabins; you may rent a set for $20. This does not include bringing us your dirty towels to replace with clean, that is an additional set
**Non-Compliance with any rules of our park may result in being asked to leave without a refund.
- Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival day to receive a refund. There is no early departure refund. Also, if you are a no show, you will be charged the minimum night stay. 2 nights minimum on cabins, 2 nights on the weekend on all and 3 nights on holidays. However, please keep in mind we do have a 10% Cancellation fee on all reservations no exceptions. Same day Arrivals not subjected to refunds.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival day to receive a refund. Arrival day is not included in the 7 days prior. There is no early departure refund. No shows you will be charged the reservation. A 2-night minimum on cabins, all sites are 2 nights minimum on the weekend and 3 nights on holidays. However, please keep in mind we do have a 10% Cancellation fee on all reservations no exceptions. Same day Arrivals not subjected to refunds. Holiday reservations and lock-your-spot are all non-refundable
- We do allow you to change your reservation date 1 time 7 days prior to arrival. To do this YOU MUST have your new dates right then and there is NO REFUND if you cannot make the new dates.
- Each reservation made under a split reservation has the same cancellation policy as an individual reservation. No refund or 10% cancellation depending on when the reservations are cancelled
- Leaving a voicemail, sending a message or an email is not sufficient to cancel. You must call and speak to the office to confirm
- Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds due to the discomfort of nature
- COVID is an unfortunate pandemic we are all having to deal with but with that being said it is nothing new and cancellation policy includes this also.